We do it professionally with paint sprayers, rollers, and brushes - plus other services.
Whole House • Drywall Painting & Repair • Plaster Painting & Repair • Brick • Ceilings • Floors • Doors • Trim • Cabinets • Staining • Basement Waterproofing • Cement-Based Paint
Whole House • Vinyl Siding • Aluminum Siding • Brick • Wood • Decks • Doors • Trim • Window Casings • Shutters • Garages • Porches • Gingerbread •Concrete
Call (724) 282-3831 or email today for a FREE estimate on our painting services. Pay no money until the job is done!
See some helpful tips below the following photos!
Some Helpful Hints for Customers:
- Before the painting job begins, specify who will supply the paint - you, or the contractor.
- Check paint ratings: In Consumer Reports tests, some rather inexpensive paints performed better than the costlier paints, and cost $10 to $20 less per gallon. Keep in mind that most paints will resist peeling, cracking, mildew, and mold. It matters more who does the painting and how well they do it, than what is in the bucket.
- Before work begins, areas may need to be cleared. It's fine to ask workers for help moving a large bookcase, but we ask that you first do your part by packing up all the books and knick-knacks in the room.
- Move vehicles out of the garage, driveway, or in front of the house so the painter can park a van full of supplies near the structure that will be painted.
- Once the job begins, hold brief meetings daily to discuss the job and clear up any misunderstandings. If unforeseen surprises arise, first seek to understand that no work contract can anticipate every unforseen possibility. Problems may arise, such as materials becoming unavailable from a manufacturer, or large chunks of rotten wood or siding could crumble off along with the old paint. Exterior jobs may be hindered by a week of steady rain. In most cases, the contractor wants to complete the job just as much as you want it completed.
- Know that you'll pay extra if you change your mind about a color after the trim is already painted, or if you add tasks to the project that were not discussed prior to the work beginning.
5 Pittsburgh Rd